Skip to content Skip to footer

Health and safety at work

Find out what to do if your workplace is unsafe or you have an accident at work. Learn about the support available if you suffer with mental health problems.

As a migrant worker, find out how your employer should look after your health and safety. Information is available in other languages.

Overseas workers in the UK – agriculture and food processing

Information directing clients to the Health and Safety Executive website, for advice on health and safety for migrant workers employed in agriculture and food processing.

Mental health and support in the workplace

Support for people with mental health problems to look for work or stay in a job.

Accidents at work - overview

What you need to know if you have an accident at work.