Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Letter from a tenant to the local authority for private tenants

This advice applies to Wales

If you've reported repair problems to your landlord and they haven't done anything, you may want to contact the local authority for help. You can use this letter to get in touch with the authority's Environmental Health department to tell them about the problems you're having.

This template is to be used for guidance and may not suit your specific situation. If you require more detailed advice and guidance, you can get more help.

Did this advice help?
Why wasn't this advice helpful?

Please tell us more about why our advice didn't help.

Did this advice help?

Thank you, your feedback has been submitted.