Energy policy research and consultation responses
We are the official consumer body for energy. We use research and evidence from the people who contact our advice service every day to understand the problems facing energy consumers in Great Britain. We help solve these problems by engaging with industry, changing policy and supporting consumers to navigate the market.
- Meeting net zero - Options for network company highly anticipatory investments in a post-COVID-19 environment
- Future Proof: Challenges and opportunities in providing great service in energy
- Powering up or facing resistance? How people understand the benefits of smart appliances
- Hydrogen for Homes
- Striking the right balance
- View all
- Citizens Advice response to the Ofgem consultation on the COVID-19 contingency plan for the RIIO-2 open letter
- Citizens Advice response to the Ofgem consultation on the RIIO-ED1 closeout methodology for Specified Street Works Costs
- Response to Ofgem consultations on modifying the energy price cap methodology
- Citizens Advice response to consultation on improving the consumer experience of Electric Vehicle public chargers
- Citizens Advice response to the consultation on the ENA Queue Management Process Guide
- View all
Use our interactive charts to explore the calls we get about problems with smart meters.