Energy policy research and consultation responses
We are the official consumer body for energy. We use research and evidence from the people who contact our advice service every day to understand the problems facing energy consumers in Great Britain. We help solve these problems by engaging with industry, changing policy and supporting consumers to navigate the market.
- Good Practice Guide: How energy companies can support people who are struggling this winter.
- Citizens Advice joint letter to the Prime Minister on the Net Zero Strategy
- Citizens Advice Consumer Work Plan 2021/22
- Rough trade? Balancing the winners and losers in energy policy
- Look before you LAEP: Ending the postcode lottery of local area energy plans
- View all
- Citizens Advice response to call for evidence on the role of Vehicle-to-X Energy Technologies in a Net Zero Energy System
- Citizens Advice Response to BEIS’ Consultation on Maximising non-domestic smart meter consumer benefits
- Citizens Advice response to ENA Flexibility Consultation 2021
- Citizens Advice response to ‘Energy Future System Operator Consultation’
- Citizens Advice response to the BEIS and Ofgem joint consultation on the Design and Delivery of the Energy Code Reform
- View all