Position: Operational Manager
Closing date: 02 September 2022
Job title: Operational Manager
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
Salary pro rata: No
London allowance: No
Hours per week: 37.5
Type of contract: Permanent
Closing date for applications: Sep 02, 2022
Please email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Operational Manager to join our Leadership Team, to ensure the efficient running of our service delivery and membership standards and key performance indicators are achieved.
The role -
- To work with the Chief Officer and independently, to ensure the smooth, efficient running and high quality of the core advice service, including overall management of advice session supervisors, training supervisor and volunteers
- To be responsible for the service delivery of any projects additional to the core service
- To be research and campaign lead and ensure compliance with the requirements of the membership scheme and any relevant external partners or stakeholders
- The aim is to ensure Citizens Advice Woking maintains an excellent, high-quality service to its clients. The willingness to “get stuck in” is essential.
- We have an amazing team of paid staff and volunteers, and anyone working with us will have a fantastic opportunity to develop their own skills but to also invest in people and services, to help those who need us most. If you have the necessary skills and experience then we want to hear from you.
The Citizens Advice service values diversity promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from disabled and Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic people, as they are currently underrepresented in our workforce.
Every local Citizens Advice is a registered charity. Different application procedures are adopted by individual local Citizens Advice. Contact the relevant one as outlined in the information about this role. You should not send an application form to national Citizens Advice.