Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Websites providing support for homeowners who want to repair, improve or adapt their homes

This advice applies to Scotland

This information applies to Scotland

Care and Repair

Care and Repair services are available to owner-occupiers, private tenants and crofters who are aged 60 or over or who have a disability. They offer independent advice and assistance to help homeowners repair, improve or adapt their homes.

You can find information about Care and Repair services at or by contacting your local authority or:-

Care and Repair Forum Scotland
135 Buchanan Street
Suite 2.5
G1 2JA
Tel: 0141 221 9879
Fax: 0141 221 9885

Under One Roof

Under one Roof is a website created by the Royal Incorporation of Architects in Scotland (RIAS) and other organisations, to provide information and advice about common repairs. The website provides technical information on the architectural aspects of different building styles, and the repairs commonly needed to these areas. The website can be accessed at

Did this advice help?
Why wasn't this advice helpful?
Did this advice help?

Thank you, your feedback has been submitted.