Relationships fact sheets
This information applies to Scotland only
These fact sheets are in PDF format and will open in a new window.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files. You can download Acrobat Reader for free.
Some computers may have difficulty in printing the files directly from this site. If you have problems, try saving the file to your computer first. To do this; right-click on the link, or tab to the link and press the return key, and choose "Save Target As...". Then choose a place to save it on your computer. Then use Acrobat Reader to open it from its saved location and print it out.
- Getting divorced in Scotland
- Ending a civil partnership
- Ending a relationship when you're living together
- Rights of same sex couples
- Adopting a child
- Kinship care
- Living together - your rights