Complaining about social care services
Outlines why you might want to complain about the adult social care you have received, who is accountable for services and the options available for making a complaint.
Things to think about when deciding whether to make a complaint about your experience of social care services, covering possible outcomes, time limits and cost.
Lists the possible outcomes you might want to achieve, to help you decide whether to make a complaint about NHS services.
- Dos and don'ts of making a complaint
- Checklist to help you decide whether you should make a complaint
- Tips for writing a letter of complaint about health or adult social care services
- Adult social care services complaints process flowchart
- Letter of complaint about adult social care
- Letter of complaint about adult social care on behalf of someone else