Neidio i’r llywio Neidio i’r cynnwys Neidio i’r troedyn

Sick or disabled people and carers

If you're sick or disabled, you may be able to claim benefits and tax credits.

If you need help with care or getting around, you may be able to claim Personal Independence Payment if you're aged 16-64 or Disability Living Allowance if you're under 16. Attendance Allowance can help with care needs if you're 65 or over. If you can’t work, you may get Employment and Support Allowance. If you care for someone who is disabled, you may get Carer’s Allowance.

Benefits for people who are sick or disabled

Benefits for a person who is sick or has a disability, including benefits for accidents at work and industrial diseases.

Disability Living Allowance for children

Advice for making a Disability Living Allowance claim and help with any problems.

Attendance Allowance

Advice for making an Attendance Allowance claim.

Carer's Allowance

Check if you can get Carer's Allowance and how to make a claim.

Help for disabled travellers

How to apply for and use a Blue Badge, and what to do if you're refused one. How to get a Motability car or get help with transport costs.