Citizens Advice media centre
From expert comment and analysis to great case studies, our News Team provides a full support service to journalists.
Our News Team is available 24 hours a day, providing the latest news and information for media professionals about our work.
- Citizens Advice urges government against Universal Credit cut as energy prices surge
- Citizens Advice: Seven things to check if you’re at risk of redundancy
- ‘Perfect storm’ warning as MPs set to debate Universal Credit cut
- The failure of Utility Point and People’s Energy leaves more than half a million customers facing uncertainty, says Citizens Advice
- Government “failed to learn lessons” of previous energy efficiency schemes, says Citizens Advice
- Gweld popeth
Search our press releases
Contact details for the Citizens Advice News Team and where to direct media enquiries.
Get notified when we publish a new press release. Sign up now.