Energy policy research and consultation responses
We are the official consumer body for energy. We use research and evidence from the people who contact our advice service every day to understand the problems facing energy consumers in Great Britain. We help solve these problems by engaging with industry, changing policy and supporting consumers to navigate the market.
- Response to Ofgem consultations on modifying the energy price cap methodology
- Citizens Advice response to consultation on improving the consumer experience of Electric Vehicle public chargers
- Citizens Advice response to the consultation on the ENA Queue Management Process Guide
- Citizens Advice response to DCC Operational Performance Regime (OPR) Review
- Citizens Advice response to Electralink consultation on Flexr: the energy data sharing service
- Gweld popeth
Use our interactive charts to explore the calls we get about problems with smart meters.