Energy policy research and consultation responses
We are the official consumer body for energy. We use research and evidence from the people who contact our advice service every day to understand the problems facing energy consumers in Great Britain. We help solve these problems by engaging with industry, changing policy and supporting consumers to navigate the market.
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem Key enablers for DSO programme of work and the Long Term Development statement consultation
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem statutory consultation on proposed modifications to Charge Restriction Condition 3F.25 of the electricity distribution licences held by Western Power Distribution Plc (WPD) and to paragraph 7.37 of the ED1 Price Control Financial Handbook (fast-track licensees)
- Ofgem call for evidence on the Electricity Transmission, Gas Transmission, Gas Distribution and Electricity System Operator Business Plans for RIIO-2 - Citizens Advice submission
- Consultation on DCC Price Control for Regulatory Year 2018/19
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem’s Supplier Licensing Review: Ongoing requirements and exit arrangements
- Gweld popeth
Use our interactive charts to explore the calls we get about problems with smart meters.