Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Problem with a used car

This advice applies to England

Brexit - If the UK leaves the EU without a deal

If something you've bought from a business outside the UK has problems after 29 March 2019, you’ll need to check the law where the business is based to see what help you can get. You should also check any terms and conditions that you agreed to.

Did this advice help?
Why wasn't this advice helpful?
Did this advice help?

Thank you, your feedback has been submitted.