Future Energy Consumers
Read the latest research and blog posts from our Future Energy Consumers project.
We recently held the first Future Energy Consumers conference - read the slides from the event.
Future Energy Consumers research
- Stuck in the Middle
- Clear and in control
- Future for all: Making a future retail energy market work for everyone
- Smart EV charging - What do drivers and businesses find acceptable?
- Smarter protections: Potential risks for consumers in a smart energy future
- Slides from the Citizens Advice ‘consumers at the heart of the future energy system’ event
- Take Charge
- False Economy
- Current consumer attitudes to smart home technology
- Community Energy: maximising the contribution in a changing energy market
- Smarter protections: using field trials to explore how people understand energy as a service