Post policy research and consultation responses
We represent postal consumers by promoting and protecting the interests of post and post office consumers across England and Wales.
As the statutory consumer body for postal consumers in England and Wales, we commission research, build evidence-based policy positions to embed the needs of postal consumers into decision-making, with specific regard for the needs of vulnerable consumers.
- Citizens Advice response to Ofcom’s consultation: Review of postal regulation
- A joint letter to the Chancellor - Securing the Future of Rural Post Offices
- Citizens Advice response to Ofcom’s Call for Inputs: Review of postal regulation
- HM Treasury - Access to Cash: call for evidence
- Citizens Advice input to ERGP’s Work Programme 2021
- View all
- Citizens Advice consumer advice and advocacy annual report 2021-22
- Citizens Advice Consumer Work Plan 2022/23
- Post - the state of the sector in 2022
- Citizens Advice response to Ofcom’s proposed Plan of Work 2022/23
- Gaps in the network: Impact of outreaches and temporary closures on post office access
- View all