Energy policy research and consultation responses
We are the official consumer body for energy. We use research and evidence from the people who contact our advice service every day to understand the problems facing energy consumers in Great Britain. We help solve these problems by engaging with industry, changing policy and supporting consumers to navigate the market.
- Smartening up: How to improve people's confidence in smart home technology
- Taking too much? The experience of benefit deductions to pay for energy and other debts
- The net zero protections puzzle: Helping people piece together home energy improvements
- Good Practice Guide: How energy companies can support people who are struggling this winter.
- Citizens Advice joint letter to the Prime Minister on the Net Zero Strategy
- View all
- Citizens Advice response to BEIS consultation: Offshore Transmission Network Review: proposals for an enduring regime and multi-purpose interconnectors
- Citizens Advice response to OZEV's transport regulatory review: zero-emission vehicles
- Citizens Advice’s response to DCMS’ public consultation on reforms to the UK’s data protection regime
- Citizens Advice response to ENA Open Networks High Level Scope Consultation 2022
- Citizens Advice response to Ofgem’s Call For Evidence – Transmission Network Use of System Charges
- View all