Citizens Advice media centre
From expert comment and analysis to great case studies, our News Team provides a full support service to journalists.
Our News Team is available 24 hours a day, providing the latest news and information for media professionals about our work.
- Rise in forced prepayment meter installations “troubling” says Citizens Advice
- Consumers “miss out” as EDF Energy fails to hit smart meter targets, says Citizens Advice
- Requiring smaller energy suppliers to provide the Warm Home Discount “a good start”, says Citizens Advice
- “Government must take action to fix unacceptable problems with Universal Credit”, says Citizens Advice in response to NAO report
- Ofgem automatic compensation for switching problems “means welcome pressure on suppliers”, says Citizens Advice
- View all
Search our press releases
Contact details for the Citizens Advice News Team and where to direct media enquiries.
Get notified when we publish a new press release. Sign up now.